Kellogg Operation Supervisor in Omaha, Nebraska
As an Operation Supervisor, you’ll make Omaha a safe, reliable and productive environment while supporting our production. Are you determined, hardworking and adaptable? We’ve been looking for someone like you! We have a lot of products to make, and with your go-getter, can-do attitude we’re positive you’ll fit right in.
At Kellogg Company, we are passionate about our outstanding brands, business and food. We also believe in the power of people, so we care about and celebrate your success. Excited for what lies ahead? We are too.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Coordinating for Success – Create and adjust schedules for employees to prepare the plant to be audit ready every day. Always on your toes, we’ll look to you to ensure all sanitation processes run smoothly!
· Going the Distance - Assure cleaning procedures are maintained and updated, conducting plant wide and departmental mandated training. Your willingness to go the extra mile will keep the plant in tip-top condition.
· Collaborating with Colleagues – You will interact with various personalities, from union employees to plant directors. Through building good working relationships, you’ll make an impact every day.
· Meeting the Schedule – Plan cleaning schedules and proper allocation of resources (labor, supplies, equipment and time) while preparing and executing for successful changeovers, sanitation weekends and daily activities.
· Examining All the Details – Conduct daily inspections of tasks assigned to union employees, good manufacturing practices, health checks, safety inspections and food safety audits. Your attention to the finer points will help the plant succeed.
· Managing Priorities -- Work on multiple long term projects while managing daily activities. Show us how multitasking is one of your strengths!
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
· High school diploma or GED plus demonstrated sanitation and supervisory or management experience
· Knowledge of chemical usage and safety
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
· Strong problem-solving ability
· Ability to effectively function in a union environment and promote positive labor relations
· Understanding of general industrial safety requirements
· Bachelor's degree and sanitation experience in a food processing facility
· Food industry experience
· Certified in pesticide application
The Hiring Manager for this role is Brice Biship and Elda Gonzaelz. This is a Global Level 3 equivalent role. The closing date for this posting is 7/30/21
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here (https://www.kelloggdiversityandinclusion.com/en_US/home.html) .
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com
LET’S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD