Kellogg Communications and Multi Media Associate in DUBLIN, Ireland
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to discuss at your interview.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Dublin Airport Central reflects that.
Joining our External Communications team means you play a crucial role in driving our company reputation, step-changing the direction of our storytelling and external communications channels to meet the needs of our customers and consumers. The atmosphere in our team is fun, challenging and inspiring.
Sound like the kind of place you want to work?
Apply now and come join our team!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Grow with us as a Communications and Multimedia Associate joining a busy Kellogg’s team.
As a Communications Associate, you will help us progress our proactive PR plans for our European cereal and snacks business, working as part of a team responsible for delivering a programme of communications across the European region.
The candidate should have excellent communication, digital and presentation skills and a clear understanding of how Brand PR and social media can help grow brands. The candidate will support the team on day to day activities, creating communications assets and developing content.
The successful applicant will need to be able to meet deadlines across multiple workstreams with strong attention to detail.
As a Communications and Multimedia Associate you will be part of our success by:
• Working closely with Snacks and Cereal Communications Managers and other internal stakeholders to create communications materials such as producing videos, conducting interviews, creating infographics, and social posts for specific projects.
• Manage day-to-day execution of communications deliverables (Projects/campaigns) including managing developing materials (video and imagery) to specific timelines
• Developing on-brand content for social media and external digital channels
• Provide communications support for effective delivery of our campaigns - working closely to develop, implement and evaluate communications campaigns
• Draft a variety of communications materials including articles, presentation decks, video, images and other general communications as required
• Compile media lists and stay up to date with PR, influencer and industry trends
• Liaising with agencies as required
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations (or equivalent), Media Communications, Journalism or related field preferred with a thorough understanding of communications principles and practices
• Creativity in developing multimedia content for multi-channel distribution
• Excellent communication skills, including both advanced written and oral communications
• Ability to work independently or in a team and to demonstrate effective critical thinking
• Must be able to work well with a variety of key stakeholders throughout the organisation
• Ability to use photography and video equipment, and proficiency in video and image editing. Adobe Creative Cloud, or similar is desirable.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact European.Recruitment@kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: Communications and Multi Media Associate
Location: Ireland-Republic of Ireland-Dublin
Requisition ID: COM000359
Job Function: Communications & Corporate Affairs
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Apr 23, 2020, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No