Kellogg Masterdata Analyst in BUCHAREST, Romania
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to discuss at your interview.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Bucharest reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Responsible for ensuring accurate Supply Planning Master Data, including a correct set-up and processing of changes in a timely and responsive manner.
• Ensures timely, full and correct master data set-up over the full lifecycle (data creation to retirement) to support the enterprise across its functions
• Timely and correct modelling of Kellogg supply network within SAP/SNP planning environment, including set-up and interactions between plants, co-manufacturers, distribution centres, transportation lanes and associated allocation of skus to the above in order to ensure that production plants have accurate visibility of demand and that physical product can be shipped in time to meet customer order requirements.
• Creates and updates supply data elements in planning systems (e.g. SAP and other supported supply systems / tools in use)
• Understand safety stock methodology being used on skus for allocated market(s).
• Co-ordinates with other data teams (e.g. Product Data Governance and Activation, Pricing, Local SC Data Co-ordinators) to ensure all data fields are complete in order to allow customer orders to be shipped.
• Liaise with external users of our data (e.g. Co-manufacturers, Co-packers) to ensure full and accurate data is available / delivered in order to allow them to plan effectively.
• Resolve master data issues and focus on continuous improvement to adapt processes for new business needs. Regular auditing procedures conducted to improve efficiencies and increase data quality.
• Reviews and resolves escalated data governance issues.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• University Degree or equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Finance or related field (Required);
• Language Skills: English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
• Experience working in a data driven process or service centre environment, with time pressure and priorities to be balanced (Required)
• Expertise in data management.
• Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g. SAP/ APO / BW), Microsoft Office and master data tools (Required)
• Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally (Preferred);
• Processed and packaged foods industry experience (Preferred)
• Experience in supply chain functions (Preferred)
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact European.Recruitment@kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: Masterdata Analyst
Requisition ID: LOG003628
Job Function: Logistics and Supply Chain
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Feb 9, 2020, 3:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No